Helix Fixing Products Available across America
This wall tie solution is crafted from stainless steel, bringing stabilization to existing buildings by connecting the layers of masonry materials.
Helix super spiro ties are manufactured from austenitic stainless steel (type 304).
Helix super spiro bars and Helix super grout repair and stabilize cracked masonry. The bars can be used in many applications to include lintel and new build bed joint reinforcing.
Helix super grout is a non-shrink, pumpable, thixotropic, high performance, cement-based grout suitable for injection with a hand applicator.
The packaging of the grout ensures that consistent results are obtained with every mix. There is nothing to leave out and more importantly nothing to add. Contractor error is therefore practically eliminated.
Available in 1.5 litres, 3 litres, and 6 litres with the super grout injection gun.
Our super spiro bars are manufactured from austenitic stainless steel (type 304).
Our new construction drive ties are built to tie walls to new constructions, these permanent ties are easily installed, helping anchor masonry to wooden studs and concrete bricks quickly. These ties are manufactured from type 304 austenitic stainless steel, providing excellent corrosion resistance. The ties are easily hammered into timber or block, where they tap into a threaded channel to produce a hold that's strong and permanent. The ties fit through insulation, causing no loss of thermal properties. Each tie is installed with the use of the manual Helix drive tool.
Helix spiro ties are 6mm in width, and in lengths of 300mm, 280mm, 260mm, 240mm, 220mm, 200mm, and 180mm.
Helix spiro fixers are 6mm in width, and in lengths of 160mm, 140mm, 120mm, 100mm, and 70mm.
Our spiro timer frame ties should be installed by qualified contractors and installation must be approved by the project engineer.
- Stabilise cracked masonry helix bars
- 1 metre, 1.5 metres, and 3 metre lengths
- 6mm and 8mm widths
- Available in lengths of 300mm, 280mm, 260mm, 240mm, 220mm, 200mm, and 180mm
- 6mm width
- Fixers available in lengths of 160mm, 140mm, 120mm, 100mm, and 70mm
- Available in lengths of 300mm, 280mm, 260mm, 240mm, 220mm, 200mm, 180mm, 100mm, and 80mm
- 8mm width
- Ties available in lengths of 300mm, 280mm, 260mm, 240mm, 220mm, 200m, and 180mm
- Fixers available in widths of 100mm, 80mm, and 8mm
- Masonry reinforcement for new brick and block walls
- Bars available in 1 metre, 1.5 metres, and 3 metre lengths
- 6mm, 8mm, and 10mm widths