The spiral entry of the Helix Super Spiro Fixers taps a threaded channel producing excellent bond between the Helix Fixer and the timber or block.
Hammer or power driven, stainless steel, internal or external use, drives like a nail grips like a screw.
• Fast and easy to install
• Doesn’t crush insulation
• No head, so it doesn’t split battens
• Resists wind suction
• Supports sliding loads
• Fixes along the whole length of the tie.
• Recommended by leading insulation manufacturers.
• Meets requirements of NHBC
• Hand and power tools available for longer lengths and speed installation
Call Helix Fixings to secure an order
Call us to speak about the Super Spiro Fixers that we supply for construction projects across the UK and US from our base in Hertfordshire